- Web Design
- WordPress Development
- Responsive Websites
- Shopping With Magento
- Ecommerce With Shopify
- Shopping With Big Commerce
- Custom PHP Development
- Hosting On Dedicated Server
- Website Maintenance Packages
- GUI Testing
- Website Speed Optimisation
- Apply intent filters in your app description to build a strong link between specific content and your website pages for better results.
- The deep links should be added as the footnote on your website or in the sitemap file for specifying app for indexing. Usually, such links are specified as an alternate URL in the sitemap.
- Make sure you have opted to give an access to Googlebot for browsing through your APK in the Google Play store. Such permission to Googlebot will enable you to index your app content. While app indexing on Google, Early adopter program makes you participate as automatically opted-in by default.
- Case Study
How to Get Google to Index your App Content Quickly
3 June, 2015 - Uncategorized
Beating out the competition depends heavily upon getting Google to index your app content quickly. But how do you do it? What’s the trick? I’m going to outline some proven methods for accomplishing what might at first seem like a monumental task, and try to demonstrate that it’s really just a matter of strategy.
What is App Indexing?
App Indexing can be defined as a process of allowing the webmasters to build a connection between pages from a website and specific content within an Android app. An indexed app can be searched over Google by an Android enabled smart phone user. The main objective of app indexing is to allowing your app to be found on Google.
In 2013, Google announced that it made indexing possible within Android apps–this was simply called, app indexing, and enables Android users to directly open your installed app from relevant mobile search results on Google. The steps necessary for this are outlined in directions found in Searchengineland.
Benefits of App Indexing
The primary and direct benefit app indexing offers is that it helps in engaging the app users. If your app is indexed on Google, then the app users can install it directly from the Google search result. The existing users of your app can access the content in your app directly through Google search results if your app is indexed. On the other hand, the users who still have not downloaded you app can install it, using the same search results.
Tips for Fast Indexing
The notion behind app indexing is simply to get your app to the top of the Google search result list. I’ve found that some of these strategies are quite efficient for enabling the app indexing on Google.
While there really isn’t a secret formula for achieving this goal, there are strategies, nonetheless. Since the internet is constantly changing, it’s in our best interest to keep up, especially when it comes to app indexing. App indexing strategies continuously get better, but only if we know about the latest one. Another important factor for beating out the competition is having a working knowledge of where we want our app content to be visible, and how accessible it is. By giving our app content all the advantages we can, it’s going to be more likely to be visible on the Google search. Professional companies like SMEGoWeb can help you significantly to get your content indexed quickly on Google.Continute to next blog
Get In Touch To See How We Can Make A DifferenceWe’re Partners With...MENU